SBC Skincare is an award-winning, British Brand, originally founded in 1990, celebrating our 30-year anniversary in 2020. Our products are designed and tested by therapists, developed by our in-house chemists in Suffolk, and enhanced by our customer feedback.
SBC Skincare was established for use in the professional sector, exclusively sold to qualified beauty therapists and Colleges – so budding therapists could train with our products. Since then we have gained global popularity in over 30 countries, via TV shopping, website and Salons, winning countless awards worldwide. Bringing our skincare and body products into the limelight.
SBC Skincare has expanded and developed hugely and is ready to go back into the Professional Market with a bang. With 5 specially selected Professional Kits which cover a variety of treatments which can be tailored to target all skin types/concerns.
We ensure our range is eco-friendly, cruelty-free, with many vegan-friendly products available. All products within our skincare, body and wellbeing collections are made with naturally-derived ingredients and exquisite aromas. Our professional treatments provide a wonderful sensory experience, harnessing exceptional well-being techniques, whilst ensuring tailored results:
Why Trust SBC Skincare for your Salon?
- Our unique and versatile Moisturising Gel formula remains at the heart of our collections, bursting with active ingredients and uplifting aromas. With each collection targeting individual skin concerns with tailored blends to deliver the best results.
- We are honest, reliable and confident. We believe that effective, fuss-free pampering should form a part of everyone’s daily well-being ritual.
- SBC Skincare is a unique, problem-solving skincare brand, which provides you with the solution. We cater to every skin type and have an advanced solution to all skincare issues.
- We celebrate the fact that our colourful collections are cruelty free, eco-friendly and are always tested on us, used by us and loved by us!
- Our beautiful aromas nurture the senses and support emotional wellbeing.
- Manufactured in-house, controlling the production for our entire range of skin, body care and well-being products from a single source. Ensuring that quality of our products is never jeopardised, and our high standards maintained throughout the process.