This website and its contents are provided to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We do not make and expressly disclaim to the fullest extent permitted by law any and all representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this website and its contents including without limitation its completeness, accuracy, fitness or suitability for any purpose or freedom from viruses. We, our directors, employees and other agents shall not be liable for damages of any kind including without limitation, direct, indirect, special or consequential damages, loss of income or profits, loss of or corruption of data, loss of or damage to property or claims of third parties, arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. We are not responsible for any losses resulting from your use or the inability to use our website or resulting from unauthorised access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances which are beyond our control, nor that use of our website will be completely error-free or uninterrupted. We will not be responsible to you if we are unable to provide our Internet services for reasons beyond our control.
Links to other sites
We accept no responsibility for the contents of any other websites to which this website has links and shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damages caused or alleged to have been caused by use of, or reliance on, any content, goods or services available on such sites.
Complaints / Feedback/ Reviews / Recommendations
Please feel free to give us any feedback, recommendations or comments about our service and website. We take this very seriously and aim to deal with any problems or difficulties in a timely, fair and effective manner. We love to hear from you about how you’re using and enjoying SBC products so please feel free to write product specific reviews on the product pages. We may use any reviews to help demonstrate to other customers, our customer experiences with SBC Products, however we don’t use names and/or addresses in order to keep our customer reviews anonymous. If you have any questions, please email us on [email protected] or telephone Customer Care on +44 1449 727070.
We want you to be able to purchase products from our website with complete confidence. Your communication with our server is secure using 128 bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology where supported by your browser. This means that your personal details, including payment details, are encrypted when transmitted to us. When you ‘Proceed to Checkout’, secure pages are indicated by the address on the Address/Location bar changing from http:// to https:// and a padlock key in the bottom right-hand status bar of your web browser.
All prices quoted on the Website are inclusive of VAT but exclude delivery charges unless expressly stated to the contrary. Payment can be made by any method stated in the Payment section of the Website. Payment is taken from your credit/debit card upon HBD Europe Ltd receiving your order. All holders of credit/debit cards are subject to authorisation by the card issuer and Sec Pay. The total cost of your order is the price of the Products, delivery and any additional services as set out on the Delivery Options section of the Website during checkout. Title to any Products you order on this website shall pass to you on delivery provided that we have received full payment for those Products. Orders paid for by any form of cheque will not be despatched for 14 days to allow time for the funds to clear.
Vouchers and Free Products
- Free products are automatically limited to one per order, unless otherwise stated. It is not possible to order additional free products.
- At all times the Voucher/Coupons remain the property of SBC/HBD Europe Ltd
- Vouchers are for the intended recipient and may not be transferred
- Vouchers and Promotional Codes are only valid for 60 days from the date of publish unless otherwise stated
- Open to persons over the age of 18
- Valid to UK and overseas residents unless highlighted
- Only one voucher per customer/household
- No cash equivalent/no cash value
- Sale, auction, or re-tending is prohibited
- Minimum spend required
- Vouchers exclude use on services, such as delivery charges, unless stipulated
- Some vouchers will only be available on certain goods and may exclude others
- Any excluded good will not count towards the minimum spend
- HBD Europe Ltd reserved the right to terminate at any time without notice
- Consumer to use in good faith – customer is prohibited from trying to reverse engineer, bypass or modify the system other than the way it was intended
- Not to encourage the redemption or claim discounts via third party
- Voucher/Coupons are valid for use only once
- Coupons cannot be exchanged for cash or to purchase gift vouchers
- If in breech of T&Cs HBD Europe Ltd reserves the right to exercise suspension or close the account
- Only one voucher can be used per order
- Unless otherwise stated vouchers are not to be used in conjunction with already discounted products, special offers, or other voucher codes
1. Nothing in these General Conditions of Product Sale shall operate to exclude or limit the liability of HBD Europe Ltd for death or personal injury caused by the negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation of HBD Europe Ltd or any of its employees or agents.
2. Subject to 1 above, HBD Europe Ltd shall have no liability in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly as a result of you failing to use any Products in accordance with any instructions or warnings provided by HBD Europe Ltd or failing to draw such instructions or warnings to the attention of your customers, where appropriate.
3. Subject to 1 above, HBD Europe Ltd will not be liable, whether in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise arising out of or in connection with these General Conditions of Product Sale for any:
• Economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, data, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
• Loss of goodwill or reputation; or
• Special or indirect losses suffered or
• Losses arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under these General Conditions of Product Sale.
4. Notwithstanding the above, HBD Europe Ltd’s aggregate liability (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) for loss or damage shall in any event be limited to the total price paid by you for the Products in relation to which the liability arose.
5. This clause does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your contract cancellation rights.
1. Subject to you complying with the provisions of this clause, HBD Europe Ltd agrees to indemnify you and keep you indemnified from and against all costs, claims, demands, liabilities, expenses, damages or losses arising out of any claim by a third party against you as a direct result of or in connection with any alleged defect in any product supplied to you by HBD Europe Ltd. When any third party makes a claim against, or notifies you of an intention to make a claim against you, which may reasonably be considered as likely to give rise to a liability under the indemnity contained in this clause, you shall: (1) within 7 days of your becoming aware of such a claim or intention give written notice of that matter to HBD Europe Ltd, specifying in reasonable detail the nature of the said claim; (2) not make any admission of liability, agreement or compromise in relation to the said claim without the prior written consent of HBD Europe Ltd; (3) give HBD Europe Ltd and/or its professional advisers reasonable access to all relevant records within your power or control so as to enable HBD Europe Ltd and/or its professional advisers to examine such claim or potential claim including, without limitation, the right to take copies at HBD Europe Ltd’s and/or its professional advisers own expense for the purpose of assessing the merits of the said claim; and (4) take all such actions as HBD Europe Ltd and/or its professional advisers may reasonably request to avoid, dispute, resist, compromise or defend the said claim.
2. You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold HBD Europe Ltd, its directors, employees or agents harmless from and against all costs, claims, demands, liabilities, expenses, damages or losses arising out of any claim by a third party against HBD Europe Ltd as a direct result of or in connection with any breach of the Terms by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, or the use of this Website by any third party using your customer registration details.
HBD Europe Ltd reserves the right to defer the date of delivery, cancel a delivery or reduce the volume of Products ordered by you (without liability to you) if it is prevented from or delayed in carrying out its business due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control (“Force Majeure”). If any event or circumstance of Force Majeure continues for an uninterrupted period of 3 months or more then either party may terminate any outstanding orders for the Products forthwith on notice to the other.
Ownership Of Products:
Products are not supplied on a sale or return basis. The risk of loss or damage to the goods shall pass to you upon delivery.
You may not assign, sub-contract or otherwise transfer any of the rights or obligations you have under these General Conditions of Product Sale unless HBD Europe Ltd agrees to such transfer in writing. HBD Europe Ltd reserves the right to assign, sub-contract, or otherwise transfer these General Conditions of Product Sale or any related contract to any third party.